Inspired by the joke Why did the chicken cross the road?, Crossy Road does exactly what its name suggests: let you navigate through difficult roads. Although developed to be played on a mobile platform – iOS and Android – you can experience the fun and craziness on your PC too.
How exactly will you do that? Well, that’s what this guide is here for. Here, we will tell you how to download and install Crossy Road for PC. If your idea of playing a game involves sitting comfortably in a chair but not having to hold a device, well installing this game on your PC is definitely the perfect solution.
As mentioned, Crossy Road is a mobile game and can be downloaded from the Google Play store as well as on iTunes. But if you want Crossy Road for PC, then you will need to use what is called an emulator to get this up and running on your desktop computer. Read on to find out how. Another Nice Game Clash of Kings for PC download.
Features of Crossy Road for PC
- It doesn’t cost a thing to purchase. Yes, that’s right. Crossy Road is a free download that will have your heart thumping and your mind racing for no cost at all.
- It is a single player game that requires you to get as far as possible across roads, rivers, grass and train tracks – all without dying.
- It lets you play a mascot – chicken, koala or bunny – that has to cross the road successfully.
- It involves many obstacles meant to lure you to your death – rivers, trees, boulders, cars, trains and even gravestones – but you have to be smart enough to get past these distractions.
- It features an eagle that will snatch you – the mascot – if you stay in place for 10 seconds or move three steps back. Of course, this means that you’re dead and the game ends.
- It allows you to earn points for every square unit you move forward. You will hear a sound for every 50 points. Red coins engraved in “C’s” are scattered all over and you have to move the mascot to the location to get it. Additionally, double coins worth 5 times a regular coin are also up for grabs.
- Read: Trivia Crack for PC Download Windows all version supported.
Guide to Download Crossy Road for PC
- To play Crossy Road for PC, you have to download Bluestacks, an emulator that allows Android applications to run on Windows PCs. visit www.bluestacks.com
- Once you’ve downloaded Bluestacks, you need to install the software on your PC.
- Launch the application once you’ve installed it.
- In the search bar of the application, type in Crossy Road. Select the right option then Bluestacks will download and install it to your PC.
- Launch the game by heading to the My Apps section of the Bluestacks homepage.
- Click on the icon to run and start playing Crossy Roads.
See, it’s not that hard is it? You won’t even break a sweat when trying to get Crossy Road to run on your desktop computer. A finalist for the 2014 Game of Year Award for the Australian Game Developer Awards, Crossy Road is pretty straightforward but it does need you to be constantly aware of your surroundings so you don’t end up dead after just a few short moments of play.
Once you get the hang of it, it can get pretty addicting. Hope you liked our today’s guide on Crossy Road for PC keep visiting XZblogs for More tutorials.